Check Your Student's Grades Online
Parents may review their student's grades and homework assignments at anytime via Powerschool. If your child knows that you are checking his or her grade, it will help ensure the completion of their assignments and increase their academic success.
To create your Powerschool login and link your students to your account:
- Visit the PowerSchool parent login page.
- Click the "Create Account" button.
- Enter your name, email, desired username, and password.
- Next, link your student(s) to your account by entering:
- Full name
- Access ID - student's SFPS ID number plus their first and last initial in uppercase
- Access password - student's date of birth in MMDDYYYY format
- Student's relationship to you.
- Click the Enter button
After entering this information, you will be taken back to the login screen where you can login using the username and password you just created. Read further if you experience problems linking your students to your account.
Sample Student Access ID and Password
Your child's Access ID is the combination of their SFPS student ID number plus their first and last initials. Do not include spaces, initials are case sensitive, and use first and last name initials only. Your child's password is their date of birth in MMDDYYYY format. See the example below.
Example student: Laura Trujillo, born on February 4th, 2000
- Username: 40500LT (Laura's student ID plus her first and last initials)
- Password: 02042000 (Laura's date of birth in MMDDYYYY format)